What’s on offer?
The Surgery provides the following services for all registered patients:
Easy access to healthcare
- Same day appointments and pre-bookable appointments at a range of times. Please be aware that requests for same day appointments need to made at 8.45 am.
Help staying healthy
- Advice on preventing illness
- Advice on managing a long-term health condition
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- Contraceptive services (emergency and routine)
- Childhood immunisations
- Travel vaccinations and advice
- Womens’ health
- Mens’ health
- Child health
- Cardiovascular care including:
- anticoagulant dosing
- ischaemic heart disease screening, prevention and management
- other circulatory disease screening, prevention and management
- Self Help Counsellor
- Health Improvement Team
- Pregnancy testing (sample sent to lab, results next day)
- Antenatal (pregnancy) care
- Smoking cessation service (referral to your choice of venue for this service).
- Diabetes clinic
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) clinic
- Asthma clinic
- Chronic kidney disease monitoring
- Palliative (end of life) care
- Health screening
- Cholesterol and blood sugar testing
- Blood pressure checks
- A Private Counselling and Psychotherapy service is available upon request. To access this service contact 07940 586590, 0151 510 5813, www.therapeuticpractitioner.co.uk
- Lloyds Pharmacy is now open on these premises.